Introduced in February 2012, Nikon SeeCoat Blue was the first clear lens coating in Canada to filter the harmful portion of blue light to optimize contrasts, reduce eye strain and, most importantly, help protect your visual health.
We launched a brand new facebook application “What do you SEE with Nikon Lenswear?” on July 18th. It’s an application where you can create your own I SEE tagline on your photo. Challenge your creativity and share your I SEE moment with your friends!
2 of Nikon optical products, Presio Life and SeeClear Blue have won Good Design Award. Good Design Award is a comprehensive program established in 1957 for the evaluation and encouragement of design organized by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP).
*The product is named Presio Life for DigiLife and SeeClear Blue for SeeCoat Blue in Japan
Hot and Cold towels
- Prepare two bowls of water, one with hot water and the other one cold water.
- Dip a small towel in each bowl.
- Apply one of the towels on your closed eyes (hot or cold).
- Repeat this and alternate the hot and cold towel. This hot and cold effect will activate blood circulation around your eyes. You can gently massage your face with the towel
- ￼Finish using the cold towel
- Frequency: 2 minutes